Course Registration Information for the Summer Semester, 2019
Please refer to the following course registration information for the 2019 Summer semester.
1. Registration Period: April 22 (Mon.) 10:00 AM ~ April 24 (Wed.) 11:00 PM
- “First-Come, First-Served” principle will be applied to the course registration.
※ Part-time students will be given priority to register for the evening and weekend courses during the first day of the course registration period. Full-time students can register the evening and weekend courses from the second day of the course registration period, April 23(Tue.) 10:00 AM.
※ Ph.D. students will be given priority to register for the Ph.D. courses during the first day of the course registration period. Master students can register the Ph.D. courses from the second day of the course registration period, April 23(Tue.) 10:00 AM.
※ Course Evaluation(Before Course Registration)
- You should complete course evaluations which start from April 18 to April 24 for the 2019 Spring courses that you’re taking before you register summer courses.
2. Please be informed that there is a limitation on the number of students in each class in order to maximize the quality of learning.
3. Once you finish the course registration, you are required to check if your course registration is successfully completed through the ‘Course Confirmation’ menu in the MIS. Please refer to the information in “Course Registration Manual”.
4. For the course list &schedule, please refer to the attached files.
- For the course syllabi, please visit the e-Education menu at the KDI School homepage.
Please refer to the attached files for the course registration details.
** If there is any change in the class schedule or classroom assignment, it will be notified on E-education.
If you have any questions regarding your concentration, please contact Mr.KIM, Gisang (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the Academic Affairs Division.