[Notice] Course Registration for the 2019 Pre-Fall
Please refer to the following course registration information for the 2019 Fall Preliminary Session.
1. Fall Preliminary Session Period: Aug. 6th - Aug. 30th
- All courses except Policies for Development: Aug. 6th(Tue.) ~ Aug. 23rd(Fri.)
- Policies for Development (OECD): Aug. 19th(Mon.) ~ Aug. 30th (Fri.)
2. Course List
Language in Public Policy and Management
Korean Language and Culture Ⅰ
Policies for Development(OECD)
Basic Mathematics and Statistics (Online)
Basic Economics (Online)
* Courses with non-credits.
* For the Fall preliminary session class schedule, please refer to the attached file.
3. Course Registration Period
- Current Students: July 8th(Mon.) 10AM ~ July 10th(Wed.) 11PM
- New Students: To be announced later
- Online Add&Drop: July 29th(Mon.) 10AM ~ July 31st(Wed.) 11PM
* Registering for additional course is not available after the Add&Drop Period
For further details, please refer to the attached files.
Course Registration Information_ Current Students
Course Registration Manual
How to find Syllabi
Pre-fall Course Schedule
If you have any questions, please contact me.