[Academic Affairs] Course Add & Drop period for the 2021 Fall semester: Sep 13(Mon)~Sep 18(Sat)
1. Course Add and Drop period (by MIS, without Professor's Approval)
: Sep 13(Mon) 10:00am ~ Sep 18(Sat) 10:00pm
Please note that the course list on ekdis will be updated about 1 hour before the course starts. Please make sure to add any course at least an hour before the course starts.
- (Sep 13) Concentration on the course list is updated.
[K-water] System Engineering, Analysis and Modeling (18:00~22:30)★
[K-water] Water Resources Economics (12:00~14:20)★
★K-water courses will be offered for 9 weeks with a longer time schedule each week.
1) Academic Schedule: Fall semester: Sep 13(Mon) ~ Dec 11(Sat)
* Thanksgiving holidays: Sep 20(Mon) ~ Sep 25(Sat)
- No Class for the whole week and No make-up class needed. The 2nd week of the semester will be from Sep 27(Mon).
* Public holidays: Oct 4(Mon), Oct 9(Sat), Oct 11(Mon)
- Make-up classes should be held.
2) Updates on offering courses
- 'Programming Fundamentals using Python' is practice-based and will be conducted OFFLINE-ONLY abiding by COVID-19 disinfection and prevention measures.
|Course code||Course Title||Sec||Professor||Day||Times||Type1||Type2||Lecture room|
|MSZ001||Programming Fundamentals using Python||1||Park, Jaehyuk||Tue, Thu||14:30~16:10||D||2 Classes / Week|
- For all other courses, ONLINE classes will be offered until October 3rd due to the ongoing elevated social distancing measures. (Announcement: click)
3) Important Notes
a. Attendance will be checked during the add & drop period.
b. If you failed to register for Core courses or mandatory Language courses, please take them in the further semesters.
c. It is NOT allowed to enter lecture rooms for public health security while conducting online lectures(except the offline course).
d. Credits to maintain the admission scholarship
- Full- time: 3 courses (including 1 day-time course) / Part-time: 2 courses
- To continue to receive scholarship benefits, students are required to meet minimum course requirements and the respective GPA criteria stated in your scholarship certificate
e. FAQs for Course registration & Attendance
- Course registration: https://www.ekdis.ac.kr/mod/ubboard/article.php?id=56913&bid=6113&bwid=8786
- Attendance check: https://www.ekdis.ac.kr/mod/ubboard/article.php?id=60322&bwid=9457
4) Course Drop & Withdrawal Period (by MIS, with Professor’s Approval)
- It will not appear on the official transcript
September 20(Mon) ~ October 09(Sat)
“W” will appear on the official transcript
- It will not affect the GPA
October 11(Mon) ~ October 30(Sat)
Academic affairs division
( Contact: Ms. YANG, Soo Young / email@example.com / 044-550-1088)