Please refer tothefollowingcourse registrationinformation for the2017 Spring semester.
1. Course Registration Period
: January 24 (Tue.) 15:00 PM ~ January 31 (Tue.) 15:00 PM
- Registrationwill bedone throughtheKDI School website(http://mis.kdischool.ac.kr).
- "First-Come, First-Served" principle will be applied to course registration.
※Full-time students can register for evening/Saturday courses from the second day of the course registration period,January 25(Wed.) 15:00 PM. Part-time students will be given a priority to register for those evening and weekend courses during the first day of the course registration period.
2. Course Add and Drop(Online) Period
: February 6 (Mon.) 10:00 AM ~ February 11 (Sat) 22:00 PM
※KDI School will count attendance during the add and drop period.
※ Any request for course registration will NOT be accepted after the period above.
3. Course Presentation Session(CPS) for the Spring semester
○Evening/ Weekend courses: January 21(Sat.) 14:30~17:00, Lincoln Hall (4th fl.)
○Day-time courses: January 23(Mon.)14:00~17:00, Lincoln Hall (4th fl.)
※ Above CPS will be the part of the orientation.
※ Please refer to the attached for the CPS schedule for the evening/weekend courses and the CPS schedule for the day-time courses will be provided later.
4. Please be informed that there is a limitation on the number of students in each class in order to maximize the quality of learning.
5. Once you finish the course registration, you have to check if your course registration is successfully completed through the ‘Course Confirmation’ menu in the MIS.Please refer to the information in “How to Register for Courses.
6. For thecourselist& schedule,please refer totheattachedfiles.
- Forthecoursesyllabi,pleasevisitthee-EducationmenuattheKDISchoolhomepage from Jan.21(Sat.).
Please refer to the attached files for the course registration details.
** If there is any change in the class schedule or classroom assignment, it will be notified on the school website and E-education.
Please contact Ms. Eunchong Lee (email@example.com) if you have any questions regarding courses.
Course Registration Information [MUST READ]
2017 Spring Semester Course List & Course Schedule
2017 Spring_CPS for Part time students
2017 Academic Calendar_KDIS
- Academic Affairs Office -
KDI School of Public Policy and Management